1) Fold a preliminary base.
2) Squash fold.
3) Repeat step 2 on the other 3 flaps.
4) Petal fold. Repeat on the two sides and the rear.
5) Sink the top approximately where shown (a deeper sink will make the face bigger).
6) Valley fold the points down on all the sides.
7) Mountain fold all four points inside. Spreading the lower points will make this easier.
8) Valley fold one flap to the right. Repeat behind.
9) Valley fold the point up. Repeat on both sides and the rear.
10) (Enlarged view) Valley fold one flap to the left, folding up where shown. Repeat behind.
11) Valley fold one flap to the left. Repeat behind.
12) Valley fold one flap to the right, folding up where shown. Repeat behind.
13) Valley fold up.
14) Valley fold the flap to the left while stretching point 'A' towards you and pushing down on point 'B'. Repeat behind.
15) Reverse fold the two frontmost points down to form the arms.
16) Reverse fold the two rearmost points roughly along the hidden edges of the sink to form the horns.
17) Valley fold the front part of the sink forward, inserting a finger at the arrow, and spread to form the face.
18) Shape the legs with valley folds. Reverse fold the tips of the horns.
19) The finished model.
Back to Diagrams