CONCESSION SERVERS, KITCHEN STAFF & PARKING ATTENDANTS
- At the Twilight Drive-In, we strive to provide the best possible service to our guests. Our service team consists of highly-motivated, enthusiastic, friendly and polite individuals who work together to provide that service.
- Working at the drive-in involves shift work. As expected, most shifts are on evenings, weekends, and holidays, especially Friday nights, Saturday nights, Sundays and Tuesday nights. Working at the drive-in is the ideal job for high school and university students because the shifts occur outside of school hours. However, working at the movies can conflict with a busy social life since we work when everyone else is having fun.
We are now accepting resumes for
- be available to work Friday nights & Saturday nights and atleast two nights between Sunday - Thursday
- be available to work from March to November
- have reliable transportation
No experience necessary.
Please attach your resume (in Microsoft Word format) to an e-mail, and send to: email@example.com
quick link: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Home | Now Playing | Starts Friday | Coming Attractions | Prices | Directions | FAQ's | Photos | Employment | Swap Meet
Events | Birthday Party Packages | Concession Menu | Group Sales, Corporate Sales & Rentals