CONCEPT BY HUGH SANDERS AND RON BLOND
HOW TO USE THIS APPLET
The graph area
- Drag any highlighted location (or any rectangle pointing to a highlighted location) on the z-axis to move that location along the z-axis.
- The left and right arrow keys can be used to horizontally move the location with indicator arrows.
- The up and down arrow keys can be used to switch the indicator arrows from one highlighted location to the other.
- If the arrow keys don't respond, click the cursor in the applet frame then try again.
- Use the "DECONSTRUCT" button to see how the area is calculated using areas generated from tables [ A( z n ), -3.49 < n < 3.49, n rounded to the hundredths position ].
- Use the remaining buttons to set the indicated parameters.
GO TO PREVIOUS PAGE