Click on underlined text |
for additonal details
- Maui Eldorado is a privately-owned luxury vacation condo rental apartment in a resort located on 10 acres of lush tropical gardens in the center of the Kaanapali Beach. area.
- It is between Lahaina and Kapalua, beside the world renowned Black Rock
and Royal Kaanapali Golf Course.
- The 1280 square-foot deluxe Condo is available for private rental. It is located a short 4 minute walk along the garden path to Kaanapali Beach and the private beach cabana.
- The condo is fully equipped with modern conveniences and features color cable TV, telephone, washer/dryer and lanai furniture.
- It has a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, range, and more.
- The large bedroom has two Queen-size beds with a solid sliding divider wall between to form two fully separate sleeping areas. Towels and all bed linens are provided,
- The spacious lanai fronts onto a secluded lawn area beside the Golf Course and is equipped with lounge chairs. It is comfortably furnished for outdoor dining.
- The condo is fully air conditioned, in addition there are six large sliding glass doors that open wide, to let the fresh ocean breeze drift
through to give the fragrant cooling effect typical of evenings on Maui.
- The low-rise (2 Storey) Building nestles in the lush tropical gardens beside the 4 th fairway of the Royal Kaanapali Golf Course.
The condo has two separate and private sleeping rooms that are formed by the folding panel wall. Each sleeping room has a queen-size bed and has private access to the vanity room, laundry and bathroom.
- Outrigger Maui Eldorado is centrally located on Kaanapali Beach. in the premier resort area on the west coast of Maui, with a view of the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
- Kaanapali is Maui's best known resort area. Home to two championship golf courses, the world famous beach, and a wide selection of restaurants, shopping and nightlife.
OTHER VIEWS of RESORT and CONDO:
The condo has two separate and private sleeping rooms that are formed by the folding panel wall.
Each sleeping room has a queen-size bed and has private access to the vanity room and bathroom.
AMENITIES and FACILITIES
Free Wi-Fi Internet Service
All Linens and Towels
Color Cable TV
Gas Barbecue Areas
Top of the Page
Current Time & Temperature Hawaii
SPORTS and RECREATION:
- Sightseeing, shopping and dining in quaint Lahaina, Whaler's Village and Kapalua.
- The 10,023-foot view from the top of the Haleakala Crater is a must-see, and an easy drive.
- Take one of the many Sunset and Dinner Cruises for a relaxing evening along the scenic coast of Maui.
- Maui offers numerous adventures, among which the Drive to Hana and the
Haleakala Bicycle Tour are outstanding.
- Helicopter tours of Maui are available.
- Many Art Galleries on Maui exhibit the works of renowned artists who live and work on Maui.
- Enjoy a festive Luau and experience the interesting art and culture of the Hawaiian Islands.
- Many exciting and interesting adventures await on Maui.
TRANSPORTATION and SERVICES:|
- A free shuttle takes you around the local areas of Kaanapali and into Lahaina, although everything is within walking distance.
- Hourly inter-island flights are available between Honolulu and Kapalua-West Airport, which is 15 minutes away, and Kahului Airport, which is 40 minutes away.
- Rental cars, tour packages, diving, para-sailing and other activities can be arranged for in the Maui Eldorado Lobby.