- July/6 2008 -
FCEU v1.3b released
Fixes a couple of tiny bugs that slipped in to the last release.
V1.3b July 6 2008
- Compact prefs setting now saved on exit
- Fixed a few remaining MUI color issues
- July/5 -
FCEU v1.3 released
FCEU is updated to bring it inline with recent
V1.3 July 5 2008
- Fixed MUI colors to work with most configs
- Shortened the commodity description line
- Clones Ambient resolution in full screen + Overlay mode
- Audio channels allocated only while emulation is running
- Added compact gui mode
- Added BG pattern toggle
- Added video sync option
- Borders filled black in fullscreen mode
- Cleaner sound channel termination
- Alternate gfx set by Christophe Delorme added in archive
- December/9 -
FCEU new gfx set available
Christophe "Highlander" Delorme created an alternate "skin" for FCEU.
Replace the original "gfxdata" folder with the one contained in the archive
to give it a try. Download on the left.
- November 26/07 -
FCEU-MorphOS v1.2b available
This one fixes the double filename bug introduced in v1.2
V1.2b November 26 2007
- Fixed double entries in romlist on initial startup
- November 23/07 -
FCEU-MorphOS v1.2 available
Another release with several bug fixes is ready to go.
V1.2 November 23 2007
- ntsc/pal setting can be used from cli
- Joypad prefs function in cli mode now
- Rom path is refreshed upon initial startup
- Iconify changed to respect executable name
- Enabled 2 player support for joypad on port 2
- Fixed NULL filename problem (FDS related)
- November 5/07 -
FCEU-MorphOS v1.1 available
Another edition of FCEU is ready with several
improvements and changes made.
Download on the left as usual.
V1.1 November 5 2007
- F12 key mapped to reset NES
- FDS support added (F6 selects disk) and F8 (ejects/re-inserts)
- "Cattou Ninden Teyandee" english patched rom works now
- Added NTSC/PAL video mode selection
- Added Joypad/Gamepad button config option
- Added runtime IPS patching support
- Program iconifies with program icon instead of default tool
- Default rom path can be changed in the interface now
- Added some alternative program icons that fit "panel" better
- Stripped binary for smaller file size
Important MUI related note:
If you can not see GUI elements because the background
is showing through you must modify your MUI preferences
so that the color settings are not set to "same as parent object".
Set to a light grey color or other neutral setting.
- October 31/07 -
FCEU-MorphOS v1.0 released!
I finally put the finishing touches on an FCEU port for MorphOS. Halloween
release, hope you enjoy it. FCEU emulates the classic NES/Famicom
game console. FCEU currently has great compatibility, sound support,
save ram and save state support. Download on the left.