Atlantis Little Helper
Atlantis Little Helper, ALH for short, is a client application for Atlantis PbEM games. It is simple and it is intended to be as much compatible with different varieties of Atlantis 4 as possible.
There were two design goals for ALH: simplicity and compatibility. ALH is not overloaded with controls, it parses reports as little as possible and it is not pretending to know everything about Atlantis ruleset.
ALH is an Open Source project, it's licence is GNU GPL. It is cross-platform (Windows/Unix/Mac).
ALH is available as source code and as compiled Windows, Linux and OS X binaries.
ALH current version is 2.6.4, it has been released on 2009/04/10.
Get it now!
- Support to many Atlantis flavours, as it's very forgiving with new items, skills and such
- Alliances support, with report joining
- Extensive import/export functions
- Pseudocomments, to modify the way how a command in the orders is executed
- Python unit filters, which allows advanced string filtering
- ALH accepts report file name as a command line parameter, easy batch import
- Optionally it can use bitmaps to render terrains, try a sample in the download section
- Atlantis Little Helper comes with an user manual, check for readme.html inside archives
Click on images for larger pictures.
Download Atlantis Little Helper
Version 2.6.4, released on 2009/04/10
Linux build uses wxWidgets 2.4.2, Windows - 2.6.1 and OS X - 2.6.4
Mac OS X binary
courtesy of Jonas Tehler, 2.4.5 version
Ubuntu Linux binary
ah.bz2, runs on Ubuntu Linux 5.04 IA32, 2.4.5 version, might work for Debian as well, courtesy of Giovanni Baldini
Linux 64 bit binary
ah_64.tar.gz, includes 64 bit binary, sources and wxWidgets binaries, courtesy of Giovanni Baldini
old stuff on Sourceforge.net
terrain_bitmaps.zip, see readme.html inside the archive for details
Magic diagram tree
Atlantis classic magic skills tree