- Follow the installation instructions. Do not forget to add the Ditto.asl styles to the preset manager if you
followed the manual installation procedure.
- Ditto runs from Bridge, so open Bridge.
- Select the thumbnails you wish to process and right click. A context menu will appear and one of the
choices will be “Ditto…”.
- Select Ditto and the template execution dialog will open. Select the templates you wish to execute and
click on the Run button.
- Ditto will open Photoshop and execute each selected template for all the selected Bridge thumbnails. That’s it.
Edit a template
- Click the Editor button in the Execute Templates dialog.
- This will open up the Template Manager dialog. Select the template and click the Edit button.
- Make your edits and save in the Template Editor dialog.