Coaching draws out the highest and strongest qualities in a person or team.
- reflective rather than directive
- responsive rather than reactive
- very flexible
Coaching is NOT counseling or therapy. Counseling or therapy focuses on the past and how it affects you now.
Coaching focuses on who you are NOW, where you are going and who you are becoming.
How does coaching work?
- Coaching is driven by process not by content.
- Coaching is transparent
- Coaching engages the client in self exploration, self discovery and self determination
- Coaching works by asking not telling
- Coaching isn’t limited by a problem solving focus
Coaches assist, challenge, and encourage rather than direct, advise or teach
The coaching partnership provides a non-judgemental and supportive environment to move through the discovery process.
Contact us for more information or to make an appointment for a no-obligation, 30 minute coaching session.