The Calgary Chapter of CHADD Canada Inc
., a charitable organization formed to better the lives of individuals with ADD/ADHD and those who care for them. We strive to provide:
- Caring, dedicated volunteers who provide support, information & resources, and advocacy to those who lives are affected in some way by ADHD.
- Local phone & email support: (403) 225-8512 and email@example.com
- Maintain monthly support group meetings for Parents and Adults with ADHD
- Practical strategies, accurate & up-to-date information, and a positive perspective
- Regular newsletters, both local and national
- Biennial ADHD Resource Conferences
- Annual ADHD Awareness Week - first week in March
- To provide a forum for continuing education of ADHD to interested individuals
- To be a community resource of accurate and up-to-date information about ADHD.
- To provide educational programs, speakers series, special events, and Conferences, to individuals within the fields of medicine, education, and psychology, so that they may more easily recognize, provide early intervention, and/or appropriate treatment for children and youths with ADHD, to develop appropriate education programs for those students.
ADHD Support Line: (403) 225-8512 |