After playing Kit YamaDabbaDoozer for roughly 6 months, I got tired of having to mess with two modules,
trying to get the sounds and levels right between the DTXtreme III and DTXpress IV wasn't easy
and I found myself spending all my time trying to tweak the settings between the two modules more than actually playing the thing.
Then I remembered how much fun I was having with a very small and simple kit in the other room, when I had the DTXtreme III Standard kit, very small, simple and fun to play.
After discussing this with Debbie, I decided to seriously downsize my kit to something that would require only the DTXtreme III module,
with all it's 3 zone inputs, I should still be able to build a decent sized kit without it being over the top and the joys of using just one module. LOL :-)
So I tore kit YamaDabbaDoozer apart, managed to get the large rack into the small room and started building the new smaller kit,
sold off most of what was left over and now use the kit you see on this website.
Since the building of this kit, Debbie and I have bought a house,
it has a unfinished basement and now the kit sits in what I call 'The Dungeon'
Eventually, I will build rooms in the basement and one room will be built with soundproofing in mind, this is where I will have my drums and sim racing setup.
|The Building of Kit J.A.C.K.|
|The Finished Kit|