The Kamloops Winemakers Association is a group of men & women who share a common interest in amateur winemaking.
At our meetings we share:
- wine talks
- wine secrets
- wine education
- wine making tips
- tastings of commercial and members wines
- Fun & fellowship
A typical evening's program would include:
- A mini-judging - where entries are judged by club members.
- wine making in groups or as individuals using grapes, fruit or kits
- A talk on a specific aspect of wine making or
- A tasting of a specific wine type
- General discussion on wine
- Draw prize
Membership in the KWA is only $40/year for you and your spouse/partner.
Contact one of the Club Executive to join the club.